• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fraud Member: counsellor

alvohnd

counsellor

Guys, this member is a total fraud, and should be watch carefully. As safe and protected we are at ServerPacket.com, we can never be so sure. We verify each customer, even if it's a shared hosting, reseller, or dedicated server. Therefore, activities like this will not get pass us.

Guys, if you want the customer information that he uses to sign up with, please contact me ASAP!

Please pass this on so none of us fall into this mess.

For the security of the client's information he used. Please PM me directly, or send an email to security at serverpacket.com. Thank you.

alvohnd said:
counsellor

Guys, this member is a total fraud, and should be watch carefully. As safe and protected we are at ServerPacket.com, we can never be so sure. We verify each customer, even if it's a shared hosting, reseller, or dedicated server. Therefore, activities like this will not get pass us.

Guys, if you want the customer information that he uses to sign up with, please contact me ASAP!

Please pass this on so none of us fall into this mess.

Could you PM me the contact info so I can setup it as Fraud. On our fraud solution.

Thanks,
eRudNet

alvohnd,

A quote from your privacy policy

"WE DO NOT disclose, reveal, share or otherwise disseminate any personally identifiable details about yourself, your business or organization to any third parties. We will only do so if required to do so by law or within the course of legal undertakings.

The information collected by ServerPacket will be used solely for the purposes of carrying on ordinary business conduct, as requested and authorized by you, as indicated above. We will not send or deliver any unsolicited communications or communications outside of the reasonably prudent conduct of a business relationship.

The information we collect will be used to create customer profiles for our records only, to be used during the course of our active business dealings. Subsequent to the conclusion of our business relationship, said information will be retained only for the purposes of maintaining company records in accordance with reasonable and legal standards."

You shouldn't be PMing random people you don't know with this person's signup, whether it's containing the correct information or not.

Best

Sir, I'm not going to, I will definately PM you the fraud IP and extra info if you need. If you need anything, please PM for your request. I will not PM you for your public request here.

Can you PM that information to me please? I have reason to believe it is not this member, but someone who hijacked his domain for illegal reasons.

Just send a pm to Jan with that info. Thanks.

User CP - Send new message

If you don't do that, this thread gets removed, ok?

silence he goes.. I do not believe this is a hi-jacker or what not.. otherwise he would contact the owner of this forum and clear this issue.

However, here is the IP address from India that he/she used to purchase orders: 221.134.57.40. Shield this Ip through your firewall, brute force, or other protections you may use immediately.

If you can't contact me with his details, then this thread will disappear. He wasn't able to respond for a bit, but he did contact admins at another forum telling people not to use the URL. So please Give me what details you have..more than just an IP.

Hello,

Know there are some complaints against me in the forums . I could not reply as I was banned here . The site was actually stolen from me . You must have read that I actualy had put a offer for some people to manage a server of mine . One person actually emailed me telling he had a lot experience in this and gave some hosts name that he prior worked with I blindly blved it and gave him the access to cpanel which he used to steal it from me . I have changed the name servers to sedoparking now .I have contacted my hosts and they told they will reset the password . I couldnot reply as my id was banned and I follow the rules of the site that only 1 userid per person . Thanks for removing the ban.Anyway after this happened i want your permission to create a new id as I will have lost trust and many people may consider me a fraud which will affect my participation here .

Thanks,

You can still clean up, start a thread, fresh, outlining what happened to you, how you were victimized and try to identify who did this to you as a warning to others to beware. I think everyone would welcome you back with open arms.

THanks hottweelz , i just have 1 request , can u please make the thread sticky for 3 days . I know this is too much to ask but it would be of gr8 help

There is a chinese saying that goes like this" If you stand upright, you dont have to worry about your shadow going crooked."

I wish you all the best.

Back