• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

framed php forum

invalid

NEW UNIQUE FORUM!

I’m currently working on a forum project. It’s not another generic vbb rip, its 100% original. The Unique design combines frames and a wwwboard threaded style for a clean unique look. Its not ready for public release yet, but you can see a demo at:

http://www.mtsnow.valcato.com/forum/

I'm always tweaking and updating so check back often, if your interested in helping me code it, especially the admin section (which I haven’t started yet) and search email me at mike@invalid.tk When its done I’ll release it under the gpl license and most likely make an account at source forge.

PS. I need a name for it to... Got any ideas

--------------------------------------------------------

For a quick login:
Username: public
Password: public

Last edited:
The Unique design combines frames and a wwwboard threaded style for a clean unique look.
Well, the way the post is just added to the end of the thread, regardless of what you're replying to, it's not exactly threaded. It's just a linear board with only one post per page.

don't laugh at me it was a simple mistake, i accidently uploaded the config file for my local server instead of the one for the real server and all the mysql paswords were mixed up

i'm not sure what you mean... if you want to see the source of any of the scripts goto:

http://www.mtsnow.valcato.com/forum/showsource.php?name=filename.php

forum.php - main forum
index.php - frameset
topic.php - show topic
input.posts.php - add posts to database
register.php - new user
logout.php - logout (clear cookies, etc.)
login.php - login
profiles.php - show profile
password.php - resend password
post.php - new posts
showsource.php - show source
top.php - top nav frame
common.php - common code

okay, i'm sure you understand my concern though. I dont want people going around and stealing my code before the script is even realesed

Back