• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Found a new host (killer free hosting)

jond

http://www.xshell.net
Very new, s*itty design but killer free hosting

25 megs of space
1.5gb of transfer

SMTP Access
Mailing Lists
Web Mail
SPAM Assassin
Editable MX Records
Client Controlled Backup
Client Controlled Sub Domains
RAW Access Logs
CRON Jobs
MIME Types
APACHE Handlers
CGI Scripting in Perl & C
Tons of Installed Modules
Forum/BBS
Chat room
Shopping Cart
ASP for Linux
Server Side Includes
Password Protected Directories
Customized Error Pages
Sever Side PGP Encryption
File Manager
HotLink Protection
Graphical Web Site Statistics
Whois & Trace route Utility
Search Engine Submission
State Of The Art Data Center
Daily Data Backups
Multiple High Capacity Connections

If you want to design a site for me, i could offer you free webkiller hosting and let you place a link to your portfolio on the designed

http://www.xshell.net

Almost forgot - PHP

Last edited:
Really new, only a day old! lol :D

Domain Name: XSHELL.NET
Created on: 12-Jun-02

SMTP Access << Spammers love this!
NO file size limits (listed) <<< Warez masters really love that!!

I guess he added the PHP on the edit.

I really need both PHP and SMTP...but what most hosts don't realize is that the SMTP can be set to only send one email and not thousands. For example, php50.com has it set up like this whereas tripod.uk has just wrongly disabled it.

What I never understood is who the "L" would ever need 25, 50, or 100 email addys? :devious2:

Last edited:
I really cant afford a big and fashy site, and simply dont want to take the time to design one..

That was taken off the site.

If this guy cant afford a flashy site, and doesnt want to spend the time to design one then is he going to want to spend the time to keep his server secure and running. Is he going to be able to afford to keep it running.

I doubt it.

Last edited:
Ah..god, someone make him a layout, PLEASE. It's painful to look at sites like that. It's like they're going 'Please kill me!!'

Why can't you make your own layout? It's not that hard, and it doesnt take that much time. If you divide it into 4 frames and change the color, it would look much better.

Not to pick on the guy, but... who is staticdns.com (from the TOS link)??? They seem to offer free web hosting (10 mb disk space/100 mb data transfer), along with a package that includes 1 GB space/75 GB data transfers for $9.99/month :confused: :confused2

Back