• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Found a Free Domain!

For official requests, a letter on the company/organization's letter-head AND a copy of company/organization registration certificate issued by the respective government bodies must be submitted by post or fax to the Hostmaster.
For personal requests, a copy of the applicant's citizenship certificate must be submitted by post or fax in order to verify the authenticity of the applicant as only Nepalese citizens are entitled to register personal domains.
do you live in nepal???

"Although desirable, the domain name under .NP may not be physically present in Nepal. However there must be at least one Admin contact located in Nepal. Exception to the requirement for a local Admin contact are those multi-national companies that have offices in more than three countries and annual revenue in excess of US$ 5 Million per year."
Emphasis added :rolleyes:

Many companies give us free domain like .tk, .co.nr, .uni.cc which we can manage dns .com,net,org (with acidmist) and now we found. .com.np.
I hope someday we can get domain name more easy, more cheap and of course for free and we are the owner of the domain that we can manage dns too :madchrist

Originally posted by riseup
I hope someday we can get domain name more easy, more cheap and of course for free and we are the owner of the domain that we can manage dns too :madchrist
Domain names are already cheap and easy to get. $8.95/year from Godaddy.

But many of the cheep ones do not allow the use of "A Names". Then you have to get some service like EveryDNS if you want to use them.

Originally posted by DeepList.com
But many of the cheep ones do not allow the use of "A Names". Then you have to get some service like EveryDNS if you want to use them.

Any enom reseller does :), eg powerpipe

It is so difficult to find cheap domain registant in my country. The cheap domain here is about 10$ :mad:
I think I should be resseler domain hosting that will give free domain when some one signup hosting with me :D And I guess may people in my country will buy hosting form me and I will get rich quickly :D

Yeah but more cheap is better :D

Then why don't you just go and buy pig slop and eat that for dinner instead of beef? Does the same job doesn't it? It is cheeper. So whats your point?! :devious2:

Many companies give us free domain like .tk, .co.nr, .uni.cc which we can manage dns

Is it true that you can use your own dns-server with uni.cc again? A while ago it was not possible anymore.

Where can I read that co.nr is free? Is or.nr free too? Or is it like *.*.ar?

http://www.nic.cr/tras-dom.html says: "Depósito a nombre de la Academia Nacional de Ciencias en la cuenta bancaria en dolares Nº:080-600043-7 del Banco Nacional de Costa Rica (BNCR):

Los dominios bajo .ac.cr. y .go.cr. están exentos de pago."

So IMO only ac.cr and go.cr are free.

Last edited:
Originally posted by DeepList.com
Then why don't you just go and buy pig slop and eat that for dinner instead of beef? Does the same job doesn't it? It is cheeper. So whats your point?! :devious2:
:topic: Sorry man I know you are form rich country and you are rich people too but 10$ is not cheap for people in my country So I say that more cheap is better. Lucky for me I can have domain and use internet in my work. Not many people in my country can do that

unless someone is living in nepal and ready to register alot of domain names for people this service isn't really helpful, btw uni.cc and co.nr are completely good services anyway.

Back