• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forward Host >> 500mb space + 100gb BW + cPanel 11 + Fantastico

ppx

Forward Host - Free cPanel hosting

• 500mb space
  • 100gb bandwidth*
  • INSTANT ACTIVATION*
  • No forum posting
  • cPanel 11
  • Fantastico - Install forums, blogs and other scripts with just one click!
  • PHP, CGI/Perl, Frontpage Extensions
  • Subdomain (yourname.webmastershock.com) or Domain hosting
  • FTP, 10 Email Accounts, 10 Subdomains, 3 MySQL Databases
  • Custom Error Pages, Statistics, Search Engine Submission, Webmail, Cron Jobs, SpamAssassin and much more
  • Conditions: English sites only. Resources provided are for website purposes only and all files uploaded must be directly related to the website. Instant activation*: Bandwidth is initially limited to prevent abuse.
Click here to find out more!

Homepage: http://www.forwardhost.com

phpBBing - Free phpBB 2 & phpBB 3 hosting

• Unlimited posts, topics and members!
  • No limit on bandwidth
  • No intrusive image banners, flash, popups etc. - text based ads only
  • phpBB 2.0.22 or phpBB 3.0.0 Gold (latest versions)
  • Hundreds of pre-installed themes and languages
  • Upload your own banner and avatars!
  • Instant activation - you can start creating your community instantly!
  • Free domain for active forums
  • Free support forum - request languages, themes and more

phpBB 2 Signup | phpBB 3 Signup

Home page: http://www.phpbbing.com

I've registered a account at forwardhost.com but i don't know dns of this host.Pls help me dns of this host!

I've registered a account at forwardhost.com but i don't know dns of this host.Pls help me dns of this host!

If you registered an account you should of received emails from them. A series of three emails: an account verification, a billing verification then a hosting verification. In the final email, their DNS information is listed near the bottom.

If you applied and were approved, you HAVE this information.

Last edited:
Fufy: We do not have a set limit for DB storage. It is currently not counted in the 500mb diskspace. However, we will check for abuse.

coolx: No, the ad code is automatically inserted into every page.

belladonna: Thank you, that is correct. :)

Since I do not have the ability to edit the first post, I have great news for non-english webmasters. You can ignore the condition 'English sites only' on the OP. :)

Previously only english sites were permitted. Now, all languages are permitted. However, non-english websites are to only be used for PERSONAL or NON-PROFIT purposes.

Breaking this, or any other rule that is clearly stated on our website, may lead to automatic deletion on the account.

Thank you :D

Last edited:
Back