• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forums for advertising ???

ideavirus

Hii,

I was wondering if there any forums discussing only on Online advertising??

If so...could you pls give me the pointers ??

Thanks
:)

How about forums exclusively meant for online advertising..??
Its quite surprising that, there is not even one, if there one, not many have heard, i guess...??

Anyone Interested in starting one forum meant only for online advertising..??

Are there any...??

You get a few hundred people, and BurstMedia advertising, and I'll host it.

I guess it hasn't been done because it doesn't offer really anything new over more general webmastering forums. Lets be honest, if such forums were set up, it'd be hard to exist with purely advertising or afifliate forums. You'd have to have all the usual Site Review forums etc, and then its nothing new over the general webmastering sites.

richo : saying that would be like, counting our chicken, even before the eggs are laid..!

Well, thats the challenge, we should keep it active with lots of info on online advertising. we can have enough topics to keep the discussion going. I for one can put in a lot of effort on the content part.

Its Interesting to see your Interest on this.

lets develop on that !

Cheers
:)

<<there you go, fixed :)>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Read...

acvertising=Advertising

Supposed to be a typo...and unfortunately, I couldn't edit my previous post...forums not letting me to do so...! :(

:) Knut is also a member of the above mentioned forums. I think geekvillage is the largest that caters more for moneymaking, right Knut? ;)

Also check out

webmaster-forums.com
webmasterworld.com

advertwizard.com's forum has some advertising info sometimes

Originally posted by Jan
:) Knut is also a member of the above mentioned forums. I think geekvillage is the largest that caters more for moneymaking, right Knut? ;)

Yep, I'm still a member in quite a few webmaster forums :)

Geek/Talk is one of my favorites :)

Another good one that hasn't been mentioned yet is http://www.abestweb.com

Back