• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forum Hosting

incript_tech

I am Soon To Be Creating A Desi People based Web Forums For Discussions Mainly ....... We already have hundreds of people ready to signup and many more in future if i guess that right.

Domain Name I already Have: www.cafedesi.com

I need the Following :

5GB of Webspace
Bandwidth as much as possible.
Unlimited SQL Databases
Unlimited Emails
Control Panel

Rest Eevrything is Fine

In Return We Will Promote our Hosting Company With Banner & Text Link At Footer Saying Sponsered By xxx Hosting.

Need Urgently So Please Reply

Thanks !!!

Hi,

I will sponsor you my Basic package for free, provided you are confident your site will get adequate traffic. I am a paid host, so I don't do this often and it's because I don't oversell, so even sponsors cost me.

If you're serious about your site and interested in serious sponsorship by a paid host - contact me.

Best wishes

RavenServers

Currently My Site runs on 500MB space but 15000MB data transfer.
As Far As Site Traffice is concerned i am worried about the bandwidth coz i know it will consume a lot for sure.

Hi,

I also need to ask why you are shifting hosts? You are currently with iiFree - may I ask why you are moving? Is it because of the bandwidth constraints? With those member numbers are you sure you are pushing 15 000 megabytes per month on the forum alone? iiFree seem like a decent company to me.

Best wishes

RavenServers

iiFree is pretty Awesome Company ...and Yes Bandwidth is the main problem as far as number of members are concerned the site is only 2 hours old only so the number will be different tommorrow !!!

I am very much satisfied with quick setup and Fast servers of iiFree Although.

Hi,

The only problem I foresee then is the SQL connections to the forum going too high for a shared environment. We would only sponsor a high volume SQL connection account to clients who are in our industry / web hosting orientated websites as these sponsors would give a higher return.

I wish you luck, in finding a sponsor - I did not realise that the SQL connections would be so high. I recommend you advertise via AdSense and purchase a VPS.

Best wishes

RavenServers

Back