• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forget Apple, Blackberry does it again!

So....you still feel the same way about the much-delayed, already-widely-panned, as-yet-unreleased, failure of the BB PlayBook?

I thought not. :evilb:
Much delayed? Widely planned? Failure of the BB PlayBook? Are you looking at the same product the rest of the world is? The media and everyone at CES loved it!

Have you seen the incredibly negative, non-CES (the people at CES love everything there, no matter how bad it sucks) press written by RIM's target customers? Might be worth a look.

Have you seen the incredibly negative, non-CES (the people at CES love everything there, no matter how bad it sucks) press written by RIM's target customers? Might be worth a look.

The people not at CES haven't been able to try it, so their opinion of it is void.

The people not at CES haven't been able to try it, so their opinion of it is void.

Some have. These are tech analyst reports, mostly.

I could end up wrong, but I'm pretty sure the PlayBook will fail in an epic manner. Even ignoring the fact that it will be incredibly late to market, RIM put all their cards on the table about a year before the device will be released (unless it's pushed back yet again). Reminiscent of the CrunchPad.

Some have. These are tech analyst reports, mostly.

I could end up wrong, but I'm pretty sure the PlayBook will fail in an epic manner. Even ignoring the fact that it will be incredibly late to market, RIM put all their cards on the table about a year before the device will be released (unless it's pushed back yet again). Reminiscent of the CrunchPad.

I agree there is always a risk. I don't see this product making RIM fail, but I think they would have failed if they didn't try anything.

@themoose You're a Rim Job

The only thing I like about Tablets is they can be powered up instantly and unlike Netbooks, we don't look clumsy using it in public places like train or buses.

Neither iPad nor Playbook nor any of existing tablets can substitute a pc or a leptop or a netbook even. They are expensive toys with the immitation of functionality. Searching the Net, games, navigation.. yes, that's convenient, but all the functions (or almost all of them) are available from your iPhone.

Neither iPad nor Playbook nor any of existing tablets can substitute a pc or a leptop or a netbook even. They are expensive toys with the immitation of functionality. Searching the Net, games, navigation.. yes, that's convenient, but all the functions (or almost all of them) are available from your iPhone.

I beg to differ. I'm in uni for my MBA right now and I've been taking classes and reading textbooks on my iPad. I handle most of my email on it now, as well as any document creation. I have Netflix and Hulu for entertainment, + countless games. Once I'm out of uni and have no need for Microsoft Office (required apps for a few projects include things like Access and Project), I will be banning Windows and any laptops, netbooks, or desktops (Mac, Windows, or otherwise) from my place and will only use my iPhone and iPad. :) Ah, perfection! :biggrin2:

Back