• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[FOR SALE] Techs.ws - Tech Support Forum - vBulletin

cyberoptik

Hi,

I am selling www.techs.ws. The site was launched a few weeks ago; below are the stats for the forum at the time of this post. The site is a webmaster / pc tech support forum. The template is from http://www.forummonkeys.com/ and was $28. The site has a built in arcade with almost 600 games (running ibProArcade v2.5.6+). Numerous other mods have been installed as well. I've put the stats online @ www.techs.ws/stats.

Forum Members: 65
Total Threads: 53
Total Posts: 243

I briefly had an adwords campaign going for the site; and got 17 clicks from that. The site is running vBulletin. The license is NOT included with the site; I will sell it seperate though. It is an owned license and expires Mar 24th '07. I can provide a screenshot of the members page to prove that it is legit, plus I have excellent feedback here on NP.

I'm sure I forgot to mention something; so if I did please ask and I will answer you.

CURRENT BID: $180

I'm looking to sell the site within the next 24 hours. BIN @ $300.

Hi,

You said you're selling your License Seperate with your site? How much are you looking for the vB license?

I'm looking to get approx $135. If the same user who purchases the forum wants the license as well, I'll lower the price of the license to $120. I will not sell the license until after the site is sold though.

so 300$ for all of it? How bout' if we just want the domain? That's a very nice vB skin though.

Hi,

I'm just selling it all as a package deal. $300 is the BIN for the site, domain, etc. (w/o vb license) .

Ron

Back