• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For Sale Freewebhosting Script

fordsho

i have a script to make a free webhosting site i cant find a demo but ill try to list one on my site if ur intrested pm me and we'll work out a price!

Couple of things!

If it's your script it would be easy to rig a demo.

Asking for just PM's mean some could get ripped off and others get a fair price.

And are you still runing the pirated software site http://www.ezpiracy.com - with the silly disclaimer that 'your not responsible' (oh boy - you are) which would beg the question 'How responsible is this script and where is it from, what will it do to my servers?'

Post a part of the script 'unedited' as it's real easy to get a line and search on it to find if it's someone elses. Also your proof of ownership/authoring would be needed if you wish to sell it.

shoboy21@juno.com would be your e-mail you mask every time?

And asking for 'need a domain and free hosting i will put 4 banners on each page of the website and it will have a lot of traffic as it will be a ptr (paid to read - parts in bold are your post) site thank you please post details or pm me thank you' - just an aside that site would be horrendous to view, which would narrow it down to a very select audience.

All in you leave it a bit between posts to not get noticed too much but - well some are not as silly to revisit the scene of the crime.

Back