• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For Aussies Only, Pure Profile.

Moonman

NLC
Hey peeps in Aus, i just found a new thing by the people at Australia Post. It is called Pure Profile, and is a get paid to whatch Macromedia Flash Ads, you get about $1 an ad you whatch, and can request a pay out to your bank account once you get up to $25 i have seen about 45 ads in about 2 months, and requested a payout a week ago, and got my money today. Anyways the link is www.pureprofile.com.au.

about 30-60 seconds, but all you have to do is load the ad, fill in the survey underneath while watching the ad, and you get paid, so you only need to watch about 10 seconds of the ad really. And the survey is no more than 3 questions. And if you have a mobile phone and register it, then you get paid 30 cents per SMS message a company sends to you, all you have to do is read it.

these people sound intresting, amazing $1 AUD for watching a short flash ad..

is the survey so they know you watched the ad like what you like about the product ect?

is0lized - The survey is so they know you watched the ad (or part of it)

anhedonia - I am also under 18, but i gave them my home address about 6 months ago, and haven;t got any junk in it, so they are trustworthy to give it too.

Um, unless you think Australia Post is sus, then you are wrong. This is fully owned and operated by Australia Post.

Yeah... Australia post sucks... it used to take longer for a letter to travel from Geelong to Melbourne... than it did for Geelong to London. :biggrin2:

However, they may know how to handle my mailing needs, and my billing needs... but they are yet to proove themselves in this particular area.

Fill in your profile, confirm your email address, and when you get an ad they will email you, so all you have to do is what for emails.

I joined up a while back and received a couple of ads. Any chance you could give some of us Aussies that signed up for the service a little advice (errr, hint, maybe) as to which businesses might be worth listing ;)

Cheers,

Amnesiac

Originally posted by Toefur
Yeah... Australia post sucks... it used to take longer for a letter to travel from Geelong to Melbourne... than it did for Geelong to London. :biggrin2:

However, they may know how to handle my mailing needs, and my billing needs... but they are yet to proove themselves in this particular area.

no offense...geelong is a hole!

Originally posted by andytandoc

no offense...geelong is a hole!

Why would it offend me? It's not like I own the place. :confused2 :confused:

Either way... I like Geelong. It's nice. Not too big. Not too small. What's so bad about it? :eek:

Back