• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Focus in???

SilverX

b&
b&
Can some1 give me a avg rate that they pay from, like cpm or something, please don't respond to this with bullshit that doesn't help at all.. Thanks....

these are the average rates I get from them
but keep in mind most of the banners showed by them are my default one...

banners:
- CPM : $0.13
- CPC : $0.16

popups/unders:
- CPM : $0.29
- CPC : $0.00 <= I don't get any of these by them

Originally posted by NITROboy
these are the average rates I get from them
but keep in mind most of the banners showed by them are my default one...

banners:
- CPM : $0.13
- CPC : $0.16

popups/unders:
- CPM : $0.29
- CPC : $0.00 <= I don't get any of these by them

Aren't those rates low? Isn't there anywhere that pays $.50 for a thousand views.

Those are total hits, not uniques right?

hopefully they are views and not uniques. i dont think they would get any members if it was uniques.

i think its unique. i used to have a focusin account, but not any more. i was getting about 2000 unique/day and got about $15 in 1 month for using there banners.

Originally posted by Damoose
im not being cocky jan but that didnt help me in any way. lol

lol, seriously, it didn't help me at all either, <<inappropriate comments removed>>

It can't be unique views, that rate is impossible...

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by SilverX

Aren't those rates low? Isn't there anywhere that pays $.50 for a thousand views.

Those are total hits, not uniques right?

haha! don't expect any sponsor giving that rate, epecally if you running a gaming or anime site, you are lucky if you get accepted

Force,
what sponsor you using right now?

I am using focusin, which include there damn mutil popup. which i couldn't complain, I make 4x more than there banner, which is $.12

Originally posted by FocaCraigM

I don't have numbers on a network CPM, but I do know that it varies greatly. I have seen people make $20 CPM on the pop-up, and I've also seen people make cents/thousand. It really depends on the amount and type of your traffic.

The popunder is counted when a unique hit is sent, so basically it counts on a load.

Let me know if you need any more info. :)

Craig

if a company pays .20cpm for popup assume its impression not unquie. if they pay like $1 or more its unquie.. if i were you i ratter go for unique, cause popup on ever page get annoying and you probably will make more with unique.

in my experience..

In my experience with FocusIN there are two weak points.

One is, they only pay for US traffics. So other traffics goes into default banner with quite low CPM.

Two is, you cannot choose the combination of CPM, CPC, and Popups. That means a small amount of CPM ads(less than 15%) and a lot of Popup ads(about 50% impression of sold ads).

Altogether, not bad for now if your website visitors are patient enough to endure numerous popups.

Two good points...

One is that they pay me in time.
Two is, they record most of the traffic that I gave them. No cheating with traffics....

I must say I am very happy with happy with focusin. They are my highest paying advertiser at the current time. For almost the past year my check's pretty much always on time and very accurate.

FocusIN! GREAT! (RENAMED TO FOCUSIN! POOPER!)

If you are accepted, deffantly stay with FocusIN.com. They pay very well if you get a nice number of uniques.:)

Last edited:
what about their default banners, their multiple pop ups, and the inability to control CPC and CPM campaigns. I got tired of it, and tired of my users getting defaults or pop ups galore :(

Back