• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

flexible free webhost needed please

no one knows

hello all,

I am looking for a fast and free, reliable webhost.
I've been through many 'free' unreliable webhosts in the past with ads and forumposts required, and now i'm just seeking for a nice, reliable webhost..
The purpose of the site would be mainly as a blog and perhaps post/upload small songs/movies and pictures I made in the future (my own of course).
Because of this, I was wondering if there was any flexible webhost provider.
One that would allow no file size limit for almost all filetypes, as well as allow a decent amount of bandwith. I'd prefer no ads...
Because I'd be using it to maybe make a photo album / movies I think I'd prefer cPanel(?) as it'd be loaded with goodies making it easy to organize/ make the page. I guess file upload would be through ftp and online heh.

I really don't think i'll be hogging up a lot of bandwith/ storage space.
Probably 1gb at the ultimate most and bandwith shouldnt be anything more than 5-10gb at the most? (will probalby be a lot less?). I'm not sure of all this, hence, seeking for a flexible webhost. I don't have my own domain...and i'm trying to stay away from the weird, long, subdomains like username.720x3987mbhosts108.com (hahaha..)
as i know that it's hard to find decent free hosts... i guess a text link ad at most :-/ ? gah.

anyway, if there is an interested host, please do reply and let me know!
i wouldnt mind explaining in further detail if required. willing to pm/email/chat..
thanks in advance!

Synced Free Web Hosting | Since 2002!

Here are some of the features we offer at Synced:

+ 300 MB of storage -can expand once hosted
+ 35 GB of monthly transfer
+ cPanel w/ Fantastico Auto Installer
+ 10 MySQL Databases
+ 10 POP/SMTP E-mail Accounts
+ 10 Addon/Sub/Parked Domains (host most than just one site on you account!)
+ PHP4/PHP5/HTML/CGI/Custom Error Pages
+ No File Size Limits
+ Display your own ads to generate revenue from your site
+ Quality Support and outstanding uptime

We require one ad per page. You pick them, you place them, we keep it easy and don't force annoying ads.

Seen enough? Ready to sign up? --> Synced Sign Up

Hi!

I think we can help you out. Our Web address is http://www.urllogix.com , and judging by what I read in your post, we meet all your needs. Now, we do set a filesize limit of 500 MB per file, but if you needed it to be larger than that, I can see what we could do. :)

So, if you think you might be interested in our service, please let me know! I can answer any questions you may have. :)

Well, I can introduce you to the nitty gritty of our existense as a free web hosting provider, The Fine Spot Network, just to let you know how flexible we are. Like how come we are able to offer even as much as 10GB of space and 100GB of bandwidth to a single user whilst we require that you must consume 80% of your resources before you can request to upgrade your account.

Hmmnn...everything will be a long story if we start at why and how come we existed and I apologize that I don't have that time now. Meanwhile you may find our web hosting policy an interesting read, here it is.
http://www.waterseven.com/forums/index.php?topic=8.0

Please let me know if you have further questions. :classic2:

aqsite sounds great.. except i think i read somewhere about forum posts?? hmm.

ahh, someone from jfmhosting used to host me a year or so back for free with awesome stuff and free domain as well! i stopped with the website for a while, so i lost it. hoping to bring back a site. err, times change, hmmm, let's see..?

go to http://www.mrpanda.net/forums

and if you dont want post 2 host just put in there that mrpanda said you can have ads instead in the application

i think the package you want is 1G and 50GB of bandwidth, we are reliable and fexlible with 24/7 support and we host bloggers and people just like you =D

AQSite.info now only accepts quality sites or sites with a genuine purpose due to a number of abusive accounts. Clients have to contact us through e-mail.

AQSite.info now only accepts quality sites or sites with a genuine purpose due to a number of abusive accounts. Clients have to contact us through e-mail.

Oh, dear!
Now you know you will be bombarded with all the abusive stuff. :eek2:
If you need my help, I'll assist you in smashing those termites away. :D :D :D

Very funny, Dayu, very funny. :tired2: :p

Oh, my aplogies, but that's the truth about free web hosting, dear.
So long as you try to become reliable and flexible, the more you are attractive to the users who are going to destroy your life. :p

Back