• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FiveMinuteVPS | Grand opening! | VPS from $5, PayPal + E-Gold accepted | 5Min Setup!!

Cam.

Pro
NLC
Are you sick of waiting around for hours and hours for company technicians to come online to set up your VPS? Well wait no more! Because every VPS on our site is setup within 5 minutes or you get 50% off your next month! How cool is that? Plus, all VPS servers come with HyperVM access to manage, shut down format and edit your VPS. We have great support here backed by a premium company, including Toll Free Phone support in the USA and New Zealand and Live Support, ticket support and email support! So, order today! With plans from $5 what do you have to lose! And now, we accept E-Gold!

Mini VPS
5,000MB Space
20,000MB Bandwidth
1 Dedicated IP address
128MB Guaranteed RAM
256MB Burst RAM
Choose out of 7 OS's
5 Minute Setup!

$5.00 USD Monthly / $15.00 USD Quarterly / $60.00 USD Annually

Entry VPS
20,000MB Space
40,000MB Bandwidth
2 Dedicated IP address
256MB Guaranteed RAM
512MB Burst RAM
Choose out of 7 OS's
5 Minute Setup!

$10.00 USD Monthly / $30.00 USD Quarterly / $120.00 USD Annually

Basic VPS
40,000MB Space
100,000MB Bandwidth
2 Dedicated IP address
384MB Guaranteed RAM
512MB Burst RAM
Choose out of 7 OS's
5 Minute Setup!

$15.00 USD Monthly / $45.00 USD Quarterly / $180.00 USD Annually

Small Business VPS
60,000MB Space
150,000MB Bandwidth
2 Dedicated IP address
384MB Guaranteed RAM
512MB Burst RAM
Choose out of 7 OS's
5 Minute Setup!

$20.00 USD Monthly / $60.00 USD Quarterly / $220.00 USD Annually

Enterprise VPS
100,000MB Space
250,000MB Bandwidth
4 Dedicated IP address
512MB Guaranteed RAM
1024MB Burst RAM
Choose out of 7 OS's
5 Minute Setup!

$27.00 USD Monthly / $81.00 USD Quarterly / $324.00 USD Annually

Corporate VPS
300,000MB Space
500,000MB Bandwidth
5 Dedicated IP address
1024MB Guaranteed RAM
2048MB Burst RAM
Choose out of 7 OS's
5 Minute Setup!

$45.00 USD Monthly / $135.00 USD Quarterly / $540.00 USD Annually

These are launch prices only, and will go up after we fill up our first 3 nodes so don't wait around! Thank you for considering us for your next provider :)

Last edited:
Five minutes huh? Interesting concept, although you might want to edit GB to MB on your post here in the bandwidth values, as I see they are MB on your site ;)

Best of luck.

it works well, I just brought one to test a few things on and it setup in under 5 mins...

Haha true! Anyway, does the VPS support IRC Access?

- answered my own question, IRC access is not allowed according to the ToS.

Last edited:
Its a rather decent concept, but do you guys support cPanel? As we all know it takes longer than 5 minutes to install cPanel.

Edit: found it "(May take up to 12 hours for activation)"

Looks like a REALLY good concept. I wish you luck!

Last edited:
Not if you have a preinstalled image with cPanel ;) All you gotta do is get it licensed and thats instant.

Its a rather decent concept, but do you guys support cPanel? As we all know it takes longer than 5 minutes to install cPanel.

Edit: found it "(May take up to 12 hours for activation)"

Looks like a REALLY good concept. I wish you luck!

Thanks ;)

Not if you have a preinstalled image with cPanel ;) All you gotta do is get it licensed and thats instant.

We do have a preinstalled image but although we do usually have someone there 24/7 we put that there to protect ourselves just in case there is nobody there :) It generally takes 1-2 hours.

*Any order within the next 12 hours gets DOUBLE hard disk space on any plan! Just submit a helpdesk ticket after order*

Back