• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

!First Read! (Cheapest Domains Listed) (Free Domains Listed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sure but I'm always a bit worried about the perl security so I hope they really use a database instead of text files :D

can you give me the name of your domain so I can look for who's reseller they are ?

I looked at their whois. it seems they got the domain from onlinenic, may be they are also a reseller of onlinenic.

also one more thing they are simply a new registrar(very new !) allthough I do not believe in waiting to try them ;)

Here is an advice:
Use http://i-dotter.com

15$ year, and the support is probably the best one! Seriosly, it take about 10 minutes every time I e-mail them, do they work 24/7? =)
webmaster of i-dotter's other site is the webhost redrival.com (as you all might know being the first hosts out there offering free web space without banners, wow, memories =)

Best regards,
--// Missagh Alami
http://www.pscave.com

I just dropped by to point out that .tk's pop-ups can be disabled if you want to from the control panel, so technically they're still ad-free :)

FYI, i recnetly went to godaddy to alter my dns info, and noticed a new post that said that all domain names registered after July 8th will recieve free forwarding -- it's too late for me but it may be handy others to use if you are thinking of going godaddy.

Re: (Free Domains Listed)

> *******Free options, Used to be a lot more.**********

www.dot.tk- this is not a free domain, only a free redirection
(unless you pay you're not even the domain owner)

> You can also get a free subdomain from www.uni.cc.
Agree, even if it's a 3rd level one - YOU.uni.cc

Other free 3rd level are:
- YOU.*.ru where *is ORG/PP/COM (see the many posts in the forum)
- *.eu.org
- *.one.pl
-*.da.ru

All accept NS configuration (then use a free DNS like zoneedit or xtremeweb.de or...).
I'm using one *.PP.RU (hosted at Muttle), one *.EU.ORG and one *.ONE.PL (hosted at Netfirms) and some *.ORG.RU redirected to existing sites thanks to zoneedit.

jfB

No domain, just a redirection service.

All registrars must pay Network Solutions the government appointed lord of doamins $6 for every domain registered. So, it is impossible to fall below $6.

If anyone has a legitimate domain registrar to add (or reason to remove) to this thread, please contact a mod/admin to add/remove it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back