• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

First post here...

SplashHost.com

I would just like to introduce myself, this being my first ever post here.

My name's Alan and I live in the UK, and I am addicted to web hosting stuff, i frequently visit webhostingtalk.com and thought i would come over and see what this place is like.

Hello Alan
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here. Some very nice people in here.

Edit: Didn't see the name in the post Alan :eek:

Last edited:
<EDIT: Removal of some posts has made the statements posted not needed.>

I welcome you to these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Don't worry Alan, they will spell your name purposely wrong to make you mad.... just ignore them. It always seems like they can't spell my name.... *mumbles off*

Anyways I am actually a good person to get a long with, and I welcome you to these forums.
Just a small not, YOU are Giancarlo, I am Giancarol :D
Just don't say anything bad about below10host and anything good about YUPAPA, and you'll keep Giancarlo as a friend. But DON'T say anything bad about YUPAPA, because Giancarlo doesn't like that either.

Originally posted by SplashHost.com
I would just like to introduce myself, this being my first ever post here.

My name's Alan and I live in the UK, and I am addicted to web hosting stuff, i frequently visit webhostingtalk.com and thought i would come over and see what this place is like.

welcome to the forum !!

hope you have a nice time here ;)

Welcome Alan! As you can see certain members have a hard time staying on topic primarily in the General forum. Never the less we welcome you to the forum and hope you'll enjoy it.

Back