• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

first comm. site :www.vivald.com

rolly

this is my second thread outta here, for mah first commercial site.

m not a photoshop/flash artist or sumthin like dat

i made a very simple home page layout jus based on tables.

please, if ya cud review it nd give ur suggestionz abt da colorz nd lukz ov da home page.

outta so many linkz outta dere, currently 3 r wrkin ...... chat, portal, nd classified.

do see dem nd give ya review if ya cud.

here'z da home page:

http://www.vivald.com

thnx

themoose said:
learn to spell

listen moose,
m here for a tech-discussion, so please dont go off-topic.
m in a habbit of these short-forms, if you cant understand them, so please dont disturb me.
yeah, any criticism, on the part of my site is most welcome.
thnx
(in this post, i have used all full words, so as to make you understand)

tbh rolly, looks really cluttered...the stuff needs organizing. I look at the page and it's all sprawled all over the place..

Regards,

Death Reaper said:
tbh rolly, looks really cluttered...the stuff needs organizing. I look at the page and it's all sprawled all over the place..

Regards,

death reaper,
thnx :)

i'll be really happy if u cud elaborate a bit about improving on this clustered thing,
please explain a bit, how shud i make it somewhat more organised.
thnx

all the fonts & colors are diff, and there appears to be no logo/title.

(o and btw i only said 'learn to spell' because i had to read your post 3 times b4 i got it... then again it was early in the morning :p)

It's a nice design, but as Death mentioned, it's a bit cluttered.

Also, to reply nicely to moose, English, or for that matter, any language can be read without the proper spelling, as our mind reads the whole word, not the individual letters. So, technically, it's really takes no power to read something like that (unless it's in 1337, and dont get me started about that :))

(in reply to Strikebf)

do see dem nd give ya review if ya cud.

i have no idea what that means, and im just assuming that 'm' means i'm.

bak2subject

yea ive seen youve put a logo in, but directly beneath a leaderboard?!? The boxes have no theme, in colors, size, fonts, capital letters, anything! If you sort that out, looks like a good site with good content :)

Last edited:
listen moose,
m here for a tech-discussion, so please dont go off-topic.
m in a habbit of these short-forms, if you cant understand them, so please dont disturb me.
yeah, any criticism, on the part of my site is most welcome.
thnx
(in this post, i have used all full words, so as to make you understand)
dude, if you got a site, you need to spell right.

i am with moose on this one

i dont like the banner at the top - its ugly. everything else is good though. Good job on your spelling as well :D

themoose said:
i dont like the banner at the top - its ugly. everything else is good though. Good job on your spelling as well :D

1. Thanks moose for your time :)

2. Banner - I am all handicapped with photoshop or any such image tool for that matter. So, can't make it better myself. I am a total programmer, with no skills in designing.
I wonder, if you could make me one :tongue2: . I'll be really thankful.

3. Spelling - Actually, they have been always good with me, its just that SMS habbits got over my english some time ago :tongue2: .

i might make a banner for you - what sorta thing are you looking for? professional? abstract?

if you would like help with the banner, email me at jstgermain@methodcomptech.com and i would be happy to help you. i also think that you might consider making that "home", "community" and the other image links at the top of the page smaller and maybe just making them icons on the banner with and image map splicing them to work accordingly. take a glance at my site and you will see what i have done with similar buttons.

themoose said:
i might make a banner for you - what sorta thing are you looking for? professional? abstract?

Thanks, I want a very simple one, very decent and sobour.
I hope you understand what I want to say.
I dont need something which is graphically toooo great.

I'll be happy if you do make one for me. (something like current one, but much better on those lines, obviously)

:) :)

tis oll clutturd wit no bondrys looks like 1 o dem domane parkin webz

...Boy, doesn't that get annoying?

Back