• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

firefox

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I have it set to where firefox will remember usernames and passwords to sites, but now the history of stuff visited, etc.

However in the last week, I have noticed that all my usernames and passwords are not saved, even though firefox has this option set to do so.

Any ideas on what to do to fix it?

I have googled on how to save passwords, but like I expected, I already have things set correctly.

Check to make sure you haven't set it to clear all personal information every time you close FF.

This was going to be my suggestion, too. But from memory, if you do, it has a pop up alert and you can choose to clear data or cancel...

That said, I have noticed Firefox "dropping off" some of my passwords as well, and I definitely don't have the 'clear personal info' set up.

I am increasingly disappointed by Firefox. It was so good for so long, but it's been going steadily downhill in terms of performance, reliability and so on for a long time now. I can't browse even simple pages without Firefox crashing at least once per session... This is over three computers too, or else I'd be inclined to think it's simply my PC having a snooze. I can run the other major browsers fine and without any major hitches, but Firefox just seems to be slipping :(.

You know, I was going to tell you to maybe try reinstalling, but noticed when I tried to login to post the comment that FF had conveniently forgotten my password as well.

I'll get back to you if I figure it out ;)

maybe you are using some spyware removal or something like it.
For example in advanced system care uncheck -privacy sweep- or it erasses all of your passwords in browser

Depending on the site and certain updates to it's coding FF may no longer autofill the credentials. I know SunTrust is like this with their portal, depending on what page you use it'll autofill the information. Some sites have to be forced javascript bookmarks.

Oh and if you use any programs like CCleaner then be careful with the settings, I've had my FF config data removed (yes, this can include your passwords as they reside in a separate file) permanently.

The same problem here,
When i restart my laptop then no any saved password are present, after checking all things i found McAfee system maintenance feature remove all saved password.

Back