• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Finding a Host for Anime/Media

drkmagic

20 mbs - 1024 mbs is fine.
Just as long they approve media.
It is because I cant get a good host.... even though im on mudora.org, i cant upload because i have no permission to.

I remeber a long time ago, i'd say if i still had his email:mad: ....
x-abey tech hosted 95gbs of space for each account, 15 mbs file size limit. No Ftp, and everything else ok. and do you know what else, you can also upload anime! That was the only AND THE best WEB SPACE you CAN get.... Unlimited, pish, unless if they keep on adding hard drives to your account. Last thing about it is FREE! No money was spent at all... Although, bandwith was involved, and so no more hosting....:mad:
Sites that i know of:
Aftermath Anime : unlimited space? sure....
mudora org: 1024 mbs
jspace: 50 mbs

Well, I certainly would delete any animé site if it had any media files, if I was a free host. 99% of the people who upload these files are uploading illegal episodes, and even if your intentions are honest, few hosts will accept animé websites with any media files because of these reasons.

Back