• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Finally moving to paid

shizzle

WOw I have a title
NLC
After my past 3 free hosts died, I decided to move to paid. Ok, finally I get to list features without people saying "Move to paid" "Free hosting sux" "lol, all that? Want a mansion too?"

Ok, here we go (I'm posting bare minimum):

75-100 mb MINIMUM (More is better, but of course, you cant ask for too much)
About 2 gigs Data Transfer MINIMUM (Again, more is absolutly better!)
Reliability
CGI (Perl with that ImageMagick)
PHP (Also with ImageMagick or NetPBM) {IF THE PHP HAS IT, I DONT NEED THE CGI TO HAVE IT. IF THE CGI HAS IT, I DONT NEED THE PHP TO HAVE IT. I JUST NEED IMAGEMAGICK OR NetPBM}
1 MySQL Database (More is better, once again)
FTP (of course)
A good Control Panel (Not Ensim! ANYTHING BUT ENSIM!!)
phpMyAdmin

Now heres the catch: I need all this for $25 a YEAR or less. And pretty reliable too. So far, I like invisionz Special Plan the most, and I want to see what ya'll think. (Dont say valcato cuz they suck)

Has anyone had experiance with em? Ive already talked to people with the invision plan. They seem happy.

9.95 a month. I can't afford that. I need this space just for a practice site, for me to explore what I can do, maybe have a portfolio and give people some fun. Um... Ive upped the price to 35 a year, maybe I can get more responses that way. I know, still I have no chance, but, this isnt a major corporate website. This is just a little personal playing around space, and Im sick of free and I got birthday money.

E-rice.net
Been using their free package for about a month now, moving to paid today...
Great service and only $30 per year.

Back