• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Filibertos...

Just get me the steak and eggs - 28oz steak and 8 eggs will do :D okay maybe a few fries or bread to soak up the juices and the egg yolks :rocks:

I don't want any pine in my apple =/

Fruit's good for you

Most days I eat at least 2-3 oranges, 2-3 bananas, usually 10-12 strawberries, a kiwi, some pineapple. Sometimes I'll go to the farmer's market and grab some starfruit, mango, and papaya.

just cause i want a steak egg and cheese burrito doesnt mean im gonna eat it. im on a fruit, veggie, chicken and fish diet. eating super healthy. the worst thing i have had in a month is a turkey burger on a whole wheat oat bun. lost 10lbs in the last month, and got another 50 to go, at least. :S

just cause i want a steak egg and cheese burrito doesnt mean im gonna eat it. im on a fruit, veggie, chicken and fish diet. eating super healthy. the worst thing i have had in a month is a turkey burger on a whole wheat oat bun. lost 10lbs in the last month, and got another 50 to go, at least. :S

So were you going to ---- it?

Congrats! I suggest, in the fall, getting a cheap multi-speed bike off craigslist. Not saying go the whole spandex route, but it's fun to ride and keeps you in shape.

So were you going to ---- it?
nope, plan on ----ing your mom with it. on a serious note, i just am craving one, but, wont eat it.
Congrats! I suggest, in the fall, getting a cheap multi-speed bike off craigslist. Not saying go the whole spandex route, but it's fun to ride and keeps you in shape.
thanks man. yeah, i used to race road bicycles a few years back till my whole accident and weight gain. i had a $2k Bianchi road back all decked out in Campagnolo parts. I sold it a couple years ago cause i am just to heavy to ride it. I miss it though. Once i get back down to at least 200, i will buy another road bike. I still have a nice mountain bike though, so, i ride that a bit. i did however get my GF and I beach cruisers, but, it is a lot harder to go the distance on one of them, and she still has trouble keeping up with me on that. Once I get my weight down, I want to get us both some road bikes and eventually ride to and from work 2-3 times a week. (its about 40 miles round trip)

Back