• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

File/Web Hosting Sponsorship Needed

Logan1999

Ok, so I am making a site called dialupdownloads.tk for those who want to download software quickly and easily on dial up. But sense I don't want to use up all my space on my main hosting account (sponsored by host mist) I need another hosting account. The reason I need a hosting account and not file hosting is because my download pages are going to be on the server as well which are in php but there is going to be no real site actually on that account. I need about 10-15 gb and as much bandwidth as I can get. Although if you can't offer me that much but can still make me an offer, please do. I return I will place a backlink on EVERY page of my site. But it needs to be text as images will slow the site down for those who have dial up and I need to keep it fast. Thank you. :D

Logan,

We can offer you the following specs at www.nuzoka.com:

5 GB space
100 GB bandwidth
SSH
PHP with phpMyAdmin
2 MySQL databases
1 FTP account
Unlimited addon domains
5 Sub Domains
5 Parked Domains

www.nuzoka.com

The one thing to keep in mind is our TOS does not disallow download sites; however, a couple criteria have to be met to run such a site on our service:

1) There must be an index page
2) There must be other pages of the site that are linking to the downloadable files

If you're interested, our Web link is www.nuzoka.com. Good luck in your search. :)

I can get it to work, first off, it is false advertising saying cpanel on the site when you don't use it and neither of the file managers work ever after updating my ns. And if I go to the correct ftp url login fails... and my site just gives default website page. I'm stuck.

Hello Logan,

What type of files are you going to be hosting? We have nothing against you hosting files, but they MUST be legal.

Check us out @ http://hostmefree.co.uk

If none of the packages are to your liking, we can build a custom package for you!

-Dan

I can get it to work, first off, it is false advertising saying cpanel on the site when you don't use it and neither of the file managers work ever after updating my ns. And if I go to the correct ftp url login fails... and my site just gives default website page. I'm stuck.

I am sorry you ran into trouble. To address some of your concerns...

- We do use cPanel
- Both file managers work
- The FTP URL works
- The default Website page exists when an account is first setup

We offer 24/7 support via two methods: ticket from within your account and via email at support at nuzoka dot com. I don't recall seeing any request for help from you.

I am sorry you ran into trouble. To address some of your concerns...

- We do use cPanel
- Both file managers work
- The FTP URL works
- The default Website page exists when an account is first setup

We offer 24/7 support via two methods: ticket from within your account and via email at support at nuzoka dot com. I don't recall seeing any request for help from you.
TSO, I dont wanna be rude but it isnt Cpanel...And the server, is server1.main-hosting.com which points back to youhosting.com a free branded reseller.

Last edited:
@colorhost
if it is youhosting.com, that means it is cPanel.
i did some test on youhosting.com and found that the control panel is a rebranded cPanel.
:)

Kind of off topic Q, but how exactly is the downloads better for dial up users (are there even those anymore lol)? Did you split the files with something like filesplit or winrar/7-zip?

I just deleted my hosting account.

I'm sorry things did not work out for you. We do not offer free coding services let alone the entire script. You asked for web hosting in your original thread and that's what we gave you. It worked as expected so there was really no reason to jump hosts that quickly.

Back