• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

File Space

uvogines

I'm searching for a free host with a least 3 mb file size limit 20 mb webspace and wich does NOT delete my accounts.
Don't say tripod they do it.

Spaceports has 1.5mb limit, only 5 megs (so far), and they DO actively delete sites that violate their terms & conditions.

I suggest hosting your own (if you have broadband), if not, keep searching.

Originally posted by HyperKnight
Spaceports has 1.5mb limit, only 5 megs (so far), and they DO actively delete sites that violate their terms & conditions.
Umm... I think you're getting confused with spacetowns.

no, they have no file size limits (i have 20mb+ files there, ad i asked them), they give 20 and more when you ask... and they they alow abandonware sites (if they hold copyrights -- or the game is ok by ISDA) :)

there is no filesize limits,and 20 megs is how much space you get to hold your files.

abandonware is not allowed on spaceports,where'd you get that idea? the copyright has to be owned by someone,and you got to get permission from that someone.read

Hmm... I was using Yahoo Briefcase, but then suddenly all of the links to the downloads (with no expiration mind you ;)) stopped working. Very infuriating.

Originally posted by iFroggy
Hmm... I was using Yahoo Briefcase, but then suddenly all of the links to the downloads (with no expiration mind you ;)) stopped working. Very infuriating.
probably your bandwidth exceeded? Mine exceeded and the links now stopped working.

Back