• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

File.sc - Free File Hosting - 2GB Per file - Multiple Servers running

Upload Spot

Free File Hosting

Why upload to File.sc?

1. Unmetered Downloads and Uploads. We will never cap a file, or user.
2. All file types allowed. If it is legal, we will host it.
3. Great speeds. All of our servers have large connections and storage space.
4. NO "IP Download limits". We do not cap any user, because we understand users download alot!
5. 100% Free, and with great service and uptime!
6. Link your files easily to your family and friends!

7.2GB (2,048MB!) Per file limit! Share almost any file or video!

5+ servers currently running on www.file.sc. We have tons of space and bandwidth! Start uploading now! :)

www.file.sc

Can't tell about the upload speed ... no progress bar. :cry2:

Small wait for countdown to download, but the speed for me was good.
Will test with others in different parts of the world to see how the speed is or possibly if they need a proxy to connect.
For North America at least, it's great !:beer:

It's one thing we hope to add in the future.

Browsers like opera show how fast you upload.

Thanks.

Well I use Firefox Raider altho' Opera is my backup.

Speeds are good in NA and parts of Europe, not good for friends in Singapore and the far east at all.

Still, if sharing in this part of the world highly recommended.:classic2:

so this site doesnt work anymore and just forwards to some crap links that are greatly hurting the internet, yey. thanks.

if your going to shut down your site just shut it down, dont forward us all to crap ads and most likely adware if we click on those links.

it would also be nice if you wrote something like your site is closed on this forum so we dont get excited by the now fake claims in your thread.

I don´t see the need to compete with fast and reliable file hosting services if they´re not reliable at all. Space is not the problem these days. Everybody can have a few terabytes with some spare dollars. If you´re gonna do it, at least try

Back