• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

File host server needed

fsphosting

Hi

i am going to be opening up a free file host, i need a server for the file host. below is the requirements.

* your company must be up 2+ years
* i dont want cpanel
* i want 10MBit unmetered (or above)
* good amount of HDD space (120GB+)
* i want the server to be located in US or Europe
* i need the server to be under $60

i know it is possible becuase i am asking for a server without cpanel. i do not mind if it is managed or not also it must have full root access. Also if you find a illegal file on my server you might contact me about it so i can delete the file since it is out of my control for what people upload, i will be putting a TOS on the site but as always people still upload agiast it but anyway i will delete the file asap when i know about it, you must not suspend my account just becuase some one upload a illegal file you must contact me first about it.

If your company has not been up for more then 2 years then please do not contact me, also i do not want resellers i want direct!

Thanks

Well sorry to say this however:

you wont get 10mbit unmetered for $60/month and get an 120+ GB space, and an decent cpu and ram on the machine.

You should consider upgrading your price range.

Celeron D 2.53GHZ
512MB Ram
80GB SATA Hard Drive
1000GB Bandwidth
FREE DirectAdmin
Price - $54.95/month
.:. 50% off if you contact be before ordering.

Please pm me for order link as the site order link is being redone.

Celeron D 2.53GHZ
512MB Ram
80GB SATA Hard Drive
1000GB Bandwidth
FREE DirectAdmin
Price - $54.95/month
.:. 50% off if you contact be before ordering.

Please pm me for order link as the site order link is being redone.

Hi the 50% off for life? so that would be $27.47 a month?

Back