• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa WorldCup 2002 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

murat

İ Ğ Ş Ç
NLC
after 2 days:
France - Senegal 0:1
Uruguay - Denmark 1:2
Cameroon - Ireland 1:1
Germany - Saudi Arabia 8:0

france lost coz djoarkaef played, he is just a looser

I saw the germany match... classic stuff. Fun to see those rich saudis get beat. They came into the place in limo's and are paying 3000 a night for hotels. Off of our oil money.

75% of Argentines expect Argentina to win the world cup. If they don´t this country will fall into chaos.... they need this victory. So when does Argentina play?

tommorow against nigeria i think
but they are in the hardest group with sweden, england and nigeria...

WTF? You're saying France lost because Djorkaeff played instead of Zidane? ROTFLMAO
If he really is a loser, he wouldn't be playing for France... :eek:

Originally posted by Giancarlo
75% of Argentines expect Argentina to win the world cup. If they don´t this country will fall into chaos.... they need this victory. So when does Argentina play?

If a spheric object kicked by eleven empty-heads, will save Argentina....then they have definately give the cup to Argentina and stop the matches immmediately . Here, where I live, you watch the matches in the morning....I wonder who European will see the matches!

Originally posted by GRiN
WTF? You're saying France lost because Djorkaeff played instead of Zidane? ROTFLMAO
If he really is a loser, he wouldn't be playing for France... :eek:
there is no worse player then him in the french team

Originally posted by Mika

If a spheric object kicked by eleven empty-heads, will save Argentina....then they have definately give the cup to Argentina and stop the matches immmediately . Here, where I live, you watch the matches in the morning....I wonder who European will see the matches!

WTF? Give this country a damn chance. Many people are losing a lot... maybe at least they can win a game.

You are misstating and misquoting me.

What else is new? This entire forum misstates and misquotes me all the time.

Please GC. Don't turn this thread into something that centers around you. Let it stay on its current topic.

I haven't watched any games yet, but I can't wait to catch one of the US's games. I used to dream about playing in the World Cup, but since I am horrible at soccer :D I'll just have to root the US to win it all, which they will :D JK

I am going to pick the safe pick with Brazil winning it all this year.

How do you say that? They are ranked #2 in the world, and they seem to have the ability to win it all(4 World Cups is it?). Its just the safe pick as no one really stands out to me in the little I have watched of international matches.

Why don't you look recently how Brazil has been doing? Poorly. They lost several past games...

Brazil won three world cups, Argentina won two, and Uruguay won two.

Why don't you look recently how Brazil has been doing? Poorly. They lost several past games...

Brazil won three world cups, Argentina won two, and Uruguay won two.

Actaully, Brazil has won 4 world cups. Can't name all of the years off of the head(1994 is one of them), but check out the link and where it talks aobut Brazil.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/en/pf/h/pwc/1994.html

And I don't profess to know a whole bunch about what has happened recently in FIFA soccer. I have only watched a few games, and none of them teams have impressed me. I am just going with the best team in World Cup History.

Brazil may have been the best... but that is not the case now.

My vote for victory this year is either Argentina or Italy. England is out of my mind.

My vote for victory this year is either Argentina or Italy. England is out of my mind.

HEY, who is that engineer in your avatar?

Well.. You can say that, but I am standing by my prediction. Unless of course the USA can actually win more than 1 game(which they better in the bracket they are in), in which case I will change my prediction because of my homerism for my team :D

Originally posted by YUPAPA

HEY, who is that engineer in your avatar?

Huh? What are you talking about? :topic:

Owen, the US winning a world cup? Umm.... are you joking? Stick to American Football and Baseball. :biggrin2:

Wait, hold on...didmurat say Zidane is the worst player on the French team? If so...ARE YOU INSANE???

<edit> once again, I just read something wrong. My apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back