• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FiaNetworks.com

I think this is the best host i have ever had which is activated directly an has so much things .... just great ! ! ! :)

what's the problem now ??? The site is often down, it's not so great this site because is often down ! I hope that will be better in the future .... ! :confused4

For the past few hours its been down. Wonder why, server is still there ... but think it's stuck or something, ftp gets to a certain point ... think apache is buggered, they don't have that many users just yet though.

You really can't expect too much stability for something offering this much, though sometimes after a little it will settle down.. plus if you get an account before they if they do stop free hosting you may get to keep a cool host :p haha

Okay.. thats just wishfull thinking i think

persiansniper said:
if you all read the FAQ your sites have to be Gaming Related. So many will get shutdown.

yes, its not true.
they said that its suites for gaming sites
but you can use for others too

Back