• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FiaNetworks.com

hehehe. sadly i did not.i just put up a forum. although its very easy to install. but i have to make new topics agen. sigh...

i am hoping that fianeworks is still alive too but the signs dont look to good
does anyone know any other free web hosting service which offer as much as fianetworks does

think it's long gone, I was told that it was hosted at a datacenter, anyway ... looked up again, and in actual fact it was only private residence ... so :p best to assume it's gone.

trevorf said:
looked up again, and in actual fact it was only private residence ...

Maybe their ISP doesn't allow to run a webserver and as they noticed it
they blocked port 80 or closed the account.... :confused4

nah, heres the latest news i heard from fia

check the emergency board

"The server company is ignoring our emails right now and wont charge the credit card. I will be calling them over the phone today to kick some --- and it should be up shortly."

There seems to be a lot of problems with FIA and credit cards. This was the reason that cPanel was down, too.

Not sure whether it was actually a problem or not, they were just waiting for them to charge the account for the cpanel licence.

Fianetworks.com is back up now.

Last edited:
I'm not switching at all. I told everyone that it will be back soon and don't lose faith in FIANetwork. It is common sense to think that the owner will keeps their words, if they uses a speedy yet friendly support forum.

and they`re back, i didnt lose faith too.
also it was just a small problem.
no big deal, all should go better now.

Last edited:
Its just a wonderful offer! And its great too.......... ! Iam going in..

But they are not taking signups..

Let me know when they allow signups... :)

yeah, because off the license problems, they dont have WHM and when they dont have, they cant manage, signup, accounts..

Back