• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Feelings about paid forum posting services.

forumbooster

I was wondering how the general public is feeling about paid forum posting services. If you used it where you satisfied, and if you haven't used it, will you or have you thought about it? Thanks.

I would never hire paid posters for my site as its just a temporary phase where your forum is active. Also I think the quality of the posts is not the same as you may get from real posters.

Hello,

I would never use paid posting forum services, because many paid forum services lack the knowledge of
good quality postings.Therefore their is everyrisk involved in using this type of services.

Personally, I would never pay to use a forum. There are so many free ones. Why would someone want to pay to use a forum where he can EASILY find free ones???

If you want to make money of a forum, you can put a bunch of ads in the forum and earn money through advertising. That's what most people do.

ablaye said:
Personally, I would never pay to use a forum. There are so many free ones. Why would someone want to pay to use a forum where he can EASILY find free ones???

If you want to make money of a forum, you can put a bunch of ads in the forum and earn money through advertising. That's what most people do.

We are not talking about free or paid forums, we are talking about paid forum posting services, where you pay people to post in the forum for you.

I think it is a horrible idea. Doesnt give the community any "feel" to it, just genericness.

Well, I think that nobody can FORCE people or PAY people to participate in the forums.

The paying forums cannot be considered as quality forums. People will pariticipate in the forums in which they are interested.
So the contents of such forums are useless.

It seems like a lot of people are against this but has anyone ever used it? I'm also curious to see if people that are on forums a lot of times even know if the forum itself is paying to have people supplement posts. I think the general idea is that people are against it but how do they even know?

If you need to pay people to post on your forums online you REALLY need to go out and find yourself a friend. If your gonna pay for company @ least go to a stripjoint.

Its hard to start, an empty forum is not a invitation to post. Having a couple hundreds posts can give people confidence. So i think its ok to have somebody making the first posts.

But also you can do it yourself, under many users, without paying anybody. Personally i think i can make some 300 posts under 10-20 users under 6 hours. If i really need to get my forum going why not ?

Considering what has been said. Do you realize there are over 32 paid posting services out there. So amidst what people think, it is a growing trend. People may feel it may be a hoax to pay posters. But people need to realize that paid posting services should only be used to supplement the community not make the forums. And what would be any different than forum owners doing weekly contests or incentives to bring up the posts on their forum

How many would go sit by the guy that has nothing or a guy that looks like he has something going on? Many people have a tendancy to shy away from empty forums regardless of the subject matter.

If a service comes in to do a sampler to make it a looking a little active people will have more of a tendancy to reply to a post. I also know a guy who does 100 word articles for $1.50 - $3.00. I have seen some posters reply to a post that have atleast 25 words plus.

Any paid posting service that does lets say ove 500 posts are actually doing a disservice to the forum. These packages that go over 200 or 500 posts are unnatural and not supplementing for the right purposes.

The forum owner must also do some advertising by link exchanges or free post exchanges. Seo work and so on besides solely relying on posting services. Posting services should only be used to supplement or to enhance. To be a temporary use. Contests and incentives also help forum owners encourage post count.

Considering there are over 32 companies obviously there is a need and demand regardless of people say or view.

Last edited:
Back