• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Feedback Please

I was thinking feedback on the design itself but feedback on the package structure is a good think also :)

Thanks a Bunch!

The design itself is very nice. Nice colors and images. The only thing I would add is more content, your pages seem really small and empty. Add a little more something to them. ;)

pro!!!

;) wow. i like the design!! Very professional. It suits a hosting business very nicely.
I especially like the heading graphics and also the 3D cube/block effects around each paragraph of text.
But i know i probably say it all the time in other posts but if you are looking for impact appeal, a nice header graphic will do the job. Put in the 3D effects you have in the contents graphics up in the header . It should blow people away.

~Geisha

Originally posted by DeepList.com
The design itself is very nice. Nice colors and images. The only thing I would add is more content, your pages seem really small and empty. Add a little more something to them. ;)

agreed.

Nice work!

Are the graphics custom made? I like the "News" and "Welcome" ones very much - what program was used to create them?

- Aquatix

Good Design.

I'd also suggest to add more colours on the front page...just a few changes though...basically lighten up the text boxes if you can..

:)

Back