• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FDCServers.net :: Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks fake to me, I would have at least taken the selection out of the title bar, would have made it look better.

Iono, I heard they were having prob's tho

Well go to WHT and you'll see the large number of sites defaced because of "Hacker Sunday" competition.

hahaha...hackers ..yeah that fdc thingy is ture i saw tha once. i sued a hacker once when i track down his ip and got his home address...

Originally posted by racknet
hahaha...hackers ..yeah that fdc thingy is ture i saw tha once. i sued a hacker once when i track down his ip and got his home address...

If you did do that, I wouldn't necessary call him a hacker, but rather a stupid wannabe script-kiddie that forgot to use a proxy.

what are u talkin about dude...read careful i said i caught a hacker once..not i did it...

i don't even know how to hack...so put the blame somewhere else

edit:

oops..nvm dude i am feeling bad now since i stayed up all night and no sleep...i get what u saying now

FDC traced down the wannabe hacker and reported his --- to his ISP and the police. Petr claimed at WHT that it was an ex-employee that did it.

Yeah get lost

That Screen Shot was taken by me when the Web page was DefaCed, and it was not defaced by me and why in the hell would I fake that? I was searching threw logs and saw this link some how in there and read. So if you don't belive me ask for the original and you can see the props on it when it happened and compare it to Petr's logs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back