• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favorite Pizza Joint?

M Bacon

I don't order pizza from pizza places anymore since I order chicken wings by the load at Papa John's Pizza. If I get pizza, I usually get it at Pizza Hut because of the stuffed crust.

Uhm... depends on the mood. Cheap, fast and great @ Little Caesar's. Fancy, expensive and great @ peter piper pizza. And for the beautiful one made of 4 different kinds of cheese, Domino's Pizza.

Damn, you made me pizza-hungry. Good thing tomorrow is tuesday :D

I don't love pizza... If I were DYING for good pizza, it'd be the Pizza Factory up the street. For the most part though, Little Ceasers gets a lot of business from me cuz you can feed a lot of people for not a lot of money.

It's good drinking food.

I'd go for Pizza Hut because that's the most convenient and because I prefer it to Canadian Pizza.

Apart from that, I know zilch about pizzas, much less the different joints.

Th best places are always the dirty local mom and pop joints in every town and city.

There's a place I order from simply called "Awesome Pizza"

it IS awesome

I'm cooking two Deep Dish Pizzas from Red Baron now.

We usually go to the local place when we are ordering pizza.

yo you guys wanna get some good pizza joints let me get my "boy" christopher zitting over here dis guys like a pro, dudes.

If Fat Jacks was founded by a guy named Fat Jack, it's good. Fat people are very reputable when it comes to good food.

Little 5 Points Pizza
Jack's Pizza

both independent places, not chains. Jack's pissed me off a while back because they changed their name from Johnny's and subsequently painted over all the walls inside in a lame blue. One of the local graffiti writers had done some designs on the wall (i think it was Hense* IIRC)

*Dude's totally going to jail soon. He's now in a Kia commercial on Adult Swim. Face hidden, of course, but that doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Back