• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

favorite job

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
what is your favorite job you have ever had. if you arent old enough to work, then; 1) you are lucky. 2) list your favorite class in school then

i love my current job. i worked my butt off for 5 years to finally get a job doing web design for an actual company, and it was better than i ever imagined. i still would like to quit and work for myself full time doing web design, but, till that can financially be feasible, then i will stay here at ITtoolbox. it is great.

Working for myself :p selling, building and repairing computers. That was the best job of my life... ;) Shame it had to end.

Haven't really had that many jobs other than web design ones.. so I guess one that took me half an hour and earned me $200 :p.

Yeah :p Not many people can say that they were working $400 hours when they were 14.

Too bad it's inconsistant :(.

I was Samuel L. Jackson for a year. Great job. Paid well and I got to shoot things.

:lol: glad your back :evilb:

£100/hour for 3 weeks to sort out a companies feck ups in their IT section.

Not brilliant as jobs go but the holiday after was :biggrin2:

Best job? What I'm doing now, FOH engineer, you work for years doing grunt work like wrapping cables, and it finally pays off.

I worked for a fence company that had the softwall and retaining fence contracts for Martinsville Speedway.

So evey time a NASCAR (or Busch or anything really)race came to town, I had to go and spend the whole weekend at the track with all access VIP passes and get paid double time (almost $30/hour) just in case someone broke the fence during the race.

That was pretty sweet.

What I'm doing now. $25/hour working whenever I want as long as it's 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

I worked for a fence company that had the softwall and retaining fence contracts for Martinsville Speedway.

So evey time a NASCAR (or Busch or anything really)race came to town, I had to go and spend the whole weekend at the track with all access VIP passes and get paid double time (almost $30/hour) just in case someone broke the fence during the race.

That was pretty sweet.

Okay, possibly when I worked for GEC and 'had' to be present to maintain the PA systems at Murryfield in Edinburgh for international rugby matches, with best seats, and some tickets for the family (sold the night before for huge amounts) that was in my much younger days though :)

I've disliked all my jobs.

Spencer Gifts was the easiest, too bad it was only seasonal (this past December). Stand around for 8 hours, make sure nobody steals anything, ring people up. Customer service = saying "Hi". It only paid $6.45 an hour, so that really sucked.

Im really liking my current job working on farms some days its hard but most days your just riding bikes around everywhere chaching live stock :D
I think what I like most is nothing is ever the same.. It only really repeats its self everyyear instead of every single day like all my other jobs iv had..
I didnt mind working in the factory when I was 18.. All I had to do was sit there 6 months later I quit becuse it was sooo boring.

The best job i ever had was working with Galileo International..i worked as a help desk tech, blah basically resetting passwords all day..not to mention the free stand by flight passes i got for free :D

Back