• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

fateback.com again?

debris

A couple of my friends were talking about fateback.com's service, and were excited with this newly discovered freeserver. I did a search for that host here, and was frankly quite shocked at all the bad things I managed to dug up about fateback.com. Yet they ARE still around, though their other domains aren't working. So I was just wondering if anyone has recently tried this freeserver? The funny thing is, the site looks to be well-designed, especially for a supposedly scam. Half the webhosting companies around don't even look that nice. But that's beside the point, of course.

So yeah, just curious to know.. Are they in it for real or not?

It still avlive. sinfree.net was some SCAM host that som,eone hosted the main page on fateback.

I had a fateback account last year. It was always going down down down all the time. Then, they switched servers and my account didn't work anymore for a while. Although I still have the account, I really can't recommend them for anything more than a fun site.:rolleyes:

Back