• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fat Orange Ball

Very cool picture. I shared that with my Science class last week during a discussion of space.

I guess the picture you showed was different than the one we used for class. The one we used was taken on Tuesday, May 12.

And by last week I meant this past week of school. :wink2:

Edit: The picture you posted wasn't taken 2 days ago, only made available on the Astronomy Picture of the Day site 2 days ago. It was taken on Wednesday, May 13.

Now you have me questioning myself. My mind is already slipping now that it's getting closer to summer break :lol:

Last edited:
I can't tell which specks are crap/smudges on my monitor and which specks are actually in the picture.

Ben said:
I can't tell which specks are crap/smudges on my monitor and which specks are actually in the picture.
I believe it's the one that looks the most like a space ship when you zoom in to the picture :)

If you still can't tell, clean your damn monitor :p

Back