• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fastclick CPM?

Archbob

Level 8 Chinese Guy
NLC
At just over 5000 impressions this month, I'm at 34 cents CPM rate, have you guys been farin much better with fastclicks?

I am assuming you mean for the banners? If so,
Site 1 = .50
Site 2 = .42

Popunders
Site 1 = 2.23
Site 2 = 2.21

I have 1.59% CTR rate for them. I wish I could at least go .50 CPM. Oh well, I'll start with fastclick's pop-unders, the 12 hours one.

Mine has been at 33 cents for the last three months thats effective cpm.

This month I have earned more than any month for the last year, so looks liek they can fill more inventry these days.

That is interesting jkcity, this month is my lowest ever. I am about 33% down on previous months :(

jan I may have been to quick to jump to the fact they are getting better :D I just may have got more traffic this month, But I don't have site stats so I can't tie info like that together.

They are still the best CPM I have used by far though.

Not for me if you include deafults, they are realy terrible, They are good if you can minimize defaults on them, which is how I use them, I have my main sponser which I run on 50% of my impressions them I run fastclick on the other 50% of my impressions but then use all my default banners on fastclick for my main sponser so that I can still use my best company but keep another on board just in case.

edit - changed the quote I had quested the wrong thing, instead of arch bob I hate this layout :(.

Last edited:
I don't really have a default, I use my clickhereforcellphones link as my default, its okay, I can sales with it and at $37 a pop, its worth it.

Back