• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

fastclick.com

waverz

Hi,
I'm new to fastclick and have a couple questions, hope you can help

1) I'm just wondering if I deleselect unwanted campaigns in my members section, will my defaults increase?

2) How come there seems to be so many campaigns in my members section with many have '0' impressions but i'm still getting about 60% default?

3) How come in my stats for Skyscraper ads there doesn't seem to be a default percentage like there is for my 468x60 section?

1/ yes

2/ because those ads are probably targeted and you didn't have any visitor with the targetprofile.

3/ dunno , I don't use fastclick

I use them, and I get around 30-40% default, their inventory simply can't fill publisher demands, same thing for pop-under ads.

They are a mix of CPM and CPC offers. CPM are about $.50 cents or so for all averaged and CPC are usually from 25-35 cents per click. Remember that fastclick claims 35% of gains. They are the best though.

Back