• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fast & Reliable

Hmm..... maybe I should consider doing this also. As soon as I've, er, collected enough money, I'll go and buy my domain back from Namezero and transfer it to somewhere else.

uh, nice thread

Well, my friends, I´m willing to share ...

If there´s anyone out there who wants to get up a free adult site with me, please let me know.

I´m talking about a legal adult site with free legal content, clean, so no ad/popup overload.
As this is off-topic, please just contact me for details...

Oh, and btw, I´ve run such a site for several times and got about $100-$200 a month but due to time famine I couldn´t maintain the site anymore ... Now I´m ready to start again ;)

I hope to hear from ya.

Well actually I haven't done anything about it yet. All that I have done is remove all the ads on my other sites, so when I get the dough rollin, my real visitors won't have any ads. So my "net" income is Zero right now.

Woah Nick! Can you tell me which font you used for the "Wouldn't you like to know" text? I've been looking all over for such a font! Perhaps you would be kind enough to upload it?

Oh yes, some idiot did something similar recently. And then joined every single blessed netring he could find, whether they fitted his site or not. I have 6 rings and he tried to join them, despite the fact that two of them were only for go.com homepages users (not defunct of course) and several were for women only.

It didn't take long for the owner of ringsurf to catch on and the idiot was banned from ever joining a netring again. He may even have been reported for spamming or somesuch.

Don't do it, you seem like a nice chap and it would be a shame to brand yourself as an idiot.

Back