• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fast, reliable host for my blog

Parambj

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a new host for my blog. I hope you've something for me.

Cpanel or directadmin controlpanel
No forced ads
The host allows a site in dutch
500mb webspace
3 GB traffic
Php
2 Mysql databases
.htacces support
5 subdomains
Manage mx records, it's for Google apps
A reliable host, with a uptime of at least 99%

Optional I like to have
2 or more ftp accounts
Manage cname records
fast support
Servers located in Europe

Totally free would be great, but I do also post for host. Or I can put a "Hosted by yourname" link in my footer.

Sorry for my poor English, but I think you can understand what I've written. ;)

Thanks in advance! :)

Cross Industries can offer you the following:

256MB Disk Space
3GB Bandwidth
5 Features (MySQL databases, ftp accounts, etc)
No ads or posting required. (You may add a "Hosted by" link, but that is also optional)

Open a ticket here: http://www.x-ind.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=7
For the subject put: FWS #2226646

We'll upgrade your account to 512MB Disk Space, 10 features, and DNS Control.

I would like to offer you 500 megabytes of space with 5000 megabytes of space and 5 of all features .
In return i would need a small banner on all pages in the footer .
If you want , you can post 20 posts per month in my forums , then you won't need the small banner .

Also a hosted by link would be nice .
If interested , you can come by my forum to make a hosting request:
http://forums.numbhost.com

Either way you can pm me for the same too .
Have a nice day :)

You don't offer cpanel or direct admin control panels do you spooted ?
He's mentioned it in the first post .
But of course , he might want to switch over since you're offering a good package , though on vista panel :)

space need is a little high for free ad free hosting. best bet is to look for lower space needs. There are plenty of free hosts out there. You are in the right place to find a great provider. best of luck.

space need is a little high for free ad free hosting. best bet is to look for lower space needs. There are plenty of free hosts out there. You are in the right place to find a great provider. best of luck.

That is not too much for ad free hosting, 500 mb space is reasonable enough.

Marvin , i've read 4-5 threads where he's posted the excant same words .
This too is a rule breaking occurence since we're not supposed to be copy-pasting offers and requests .
He says in his offer that proxy hosting isn't allowed but he posted the same above text in a proxy request thread too...

No offence mega leech , but this seems fishy...

Marvin , i've read 4-5 threads where he's posted the excant same words .
This too is a rule breaking occurence since we're not supposed to be copy-pasting offers and requests .
He says in his offer that proxy hosting isn't allowed but he posted the same above text in a proxy request thread too...

No offence mega leech , but this seems fishy...

I've already reported a few.

i realize that these few days have so many spammers around here and posting things that does not belongs to its category such as posting an offer in a request forum...

Back