• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fan site hosting

Never_pay

I'm looking to build a small fan site for a movie.
Main site will be portal/CMS and also like to add a forum.
Some video clips but will be embedded from Google or YouTube, or some sort of flash to minimize size/bandwidth.
Images in a gallery.May have a few audio as well.

I think I should be ok with a max of 500MB space and 2-3GB bandwidth.
Bandwidth may be lower but just want to avoid any site closure in case.Would like to be able to get more if needed.
Will need a few MySQL and PHP
FTP would be great as well as Cpanel

I can add banner/image or text in a block by itself in exchange.Like small 88x30 or little larger to fit in a block that will always be visible.
I'm not looking for any post2host conditions.

Don't have domain so will need sub.

Thank you for your offers :)

Hello,

If acceptable, i will take 2 small size ads on every page, we will set them in the right places for your website to look neat, it will be adsense, plz register at Joshost.com and send me an email to support at joshost.com and i will remove the forced ads,
i will give you the 1GB plan, we do support also ffmpeg,

Thank you,
Joseph

With a portal, there really isn't an 'every page'
I will keep you in mind though and maybe work out the ads issue.

Links and buttons don't generate income to keep your hosting free. You should consider (a) posting for hosting, (b) allowing a banner or (c) asking for this in the paid section.

Not to be harsh, but if you do get your quota with nothing in return, you'll be back in a month looking for hosting again.

- Lucas

1. How does posting generate money?
2. I can do a banner, just didn't list it but I think it falls into the same category as button.
3. I have seen more asked for in free section and seen them get it.Don't think I am asking much since I stated I was willing to have ads.

You say I don't want to give anything in return....you must not have read my post fully.
I have been here a very long time and know what works and what does not.I don't want for free what I know would never be.

So to be clear, I can ad a banner/image all by itself in a block/module that is always seen.

Back