• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

facebook profile images

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
According to facebook, profile images for fan pages needs to be 180x60. I have mine set to those dimensions, but when I upload it, it blows it way out of the box. If I make it smaller to fit it all in the box, facebook wont accept it. WTH do I do, so it will all fit nicely inside the box?

Hi Facebook profile images for fan page you can change the profile after that get the crop option as per requirement can crop the image then upload it.

According to facebook, profile images for fan pages needs to be 180x60. I have mine set to those dimensions, but when I upload it, it blows it way out of the box. If I make it smaller to fit it all in the box, facebook wont accept it. WTH do I do, so it will all fit nicely inside the box?
When you upload an image to facebook, a small translucent box will appear in the screen allowing you to crop the image down. I believe you may have accidentally skipped this step, unintentionally cropping the image down, which was then resized back up to 180x60, causing it to look blown out and weird.

Delete the profile pic you have now and re-upload it, but look for the translucent box overlaying the profile picture preview during the upload process. You'll need to click and drag it by the corners so it encompasses the whole picture; otherwise it'll crop it down again and mess up your profile picture.

Hope this helps ya, dude.

Last edited:
Back