• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

facebook clone script

I've just visited that website but can't see anywhere to purchase it?

It would be a waste of money to purchase a Facebook clone script to be honest. If someone sees it they'll think it's a Facebook phishing website.

Facebook is too big to create a clone out of. Just like YouTube clones. They die soon after opening. No point wasting all that money. And yeah, that Chrome thing thats clone to a new level.

demo

oh, actually that is the demo site.

The actual product is beign sold at Expertzzz.com

Price: $100.00

So, I was wondering maybe the product is called crome.

any good facebook clone scripts?

thanks

It's free; so you shouldn't really expect that much out of support. If you want support then look for a paid alternative. But, I do agree with others - no point in having a clone site. People will just think it's a phishing site & it'll have the same features of Facebook, so nobody will want to join.

That Facebook clone works real good though. (crome.us) I tested it out. .. lol

Running your own facebook clone type of site is good for school, ect. To make another Facebook, will be nearly impossible unless you have a idea or something different that facebook doesn't already have.

Back