• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

F2S server 45 has been down the past few days...

How much do you hate Server 45?

• It sucks.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Make it die.

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Hayama-kun
what a biased poll... :rolleyes:

It is in no way biased. Server 45 is constantly down.. you probably don't even have a site there. It constantly screws up. I have every right to complain.

Consider yourself owned.
:cool:

I'm on server 46 and itsn't down a lot anymore...
I you hate server 45 so much, why don't you sign up for a new account and wait untill it gets more stable ?:)

Originally posted by martian
I'm on server 46 and itsn't down a lot anymore...
I you hate server 45 so much, why don't you sign up for a new account and wait untill it gets more stable ?:)

Because my site gets a lot of hits nowadays, cuz it's starting to become an important site; people know the URL and stuff. And because I'm going to get hosted with ADDR pretty soon anyway.

Anyway Hayama-kun, anyone who actually "hangs out" on these forums is a n00b. Go sign up at Megatokyo, DDRFreak, and some other communities where people will violate you anally and hang out for a few months, and try then calling me a n00b.
E9.gif

What kind of message board is this? I don't like message boards that say they can handle images, but can't.

Last edited:
as stated in the users.f2s.com forums, it is best to sign up for an account when you do not need one. thats the mistake i made. i signed up for my account on server 39 in march. a couple of months ago it go stable. i think there is like a 99.1% uptime now, not sure. its barely eva down now. just put it this way, f2s are the best free web host that has good features. plus we know they arent going to shut down in a hurry as they are also backed by an ISP.

GO F2S!!

Originally posted by Phoenix2006

Because my site gets a lot of hits nowadays, cuz it's starting to become an important site; people know the URL and stuff. And because I'm going to get hosted with ADDR pretty soon anyway.

Anyway Hayama-kun, anyone who actually "hangs out" on these forums is a n00b. Go sign up at Megatokyo, DDRFreak, and some other communities where people will violate you anally and hang out for a few months, and try then calling me a n00b.
E9.gif

What kind of message board is this? I don't like message boards that say they can handle images, but can't.

hah! i am one of the original members of the Megatokyo forums, #140 (SuPiTzMe). i stopped posting around April, and i was one of the first using their IRC chatroom. Fred-rin told me about megatokyo around may 1999. Ask CrowQueen or Kristal, or both, about Akito/root, and they'll remember, so screw you ;)

Last edited:
In reply to mistare Hayama-kun:

6thsense.jpg

How long you've been around doesn't affect whether or not you're a newbie all that much. Some people are only a newbie for a few days (I was for about 5 I think), some are a newbie for years... one of those ppl = YUO
BTW, if you were calling it biased because it only had 2 options which were against it, which you probably were, sue me. I've confered with many ppl using server 45 and I have yet to meet one who really likes it. I'm not talking about F2S itself, I'm talking about server 45.

BTW, it turns out the problem was with the FTP. I re-uploaded my index page, and it only uploaded part of it, and yes it was in ASCII. I had to upload it again for it to work, but the server is quite slow right now. Ph33r d4 Bl4z1]\[6 5P33|>!!!

* that will probably show up as a link rather than an image, thanks to this peice of shit forum. Note to mods: go ahead and ban me for saying that. I only use this board occasionally for:
A) complaining about f2s
B) reading the posts, which i can do while banned

It is in no way biased. Server 45 is constantly down.. you probably don't even have a site there. It constantly screws up. I have every right to complain.

Consider yourself owned.
no u aren't allowed to complain when u use a free host, on the other hand a fee host is different

Last edited:
Originally posted by Weapon

no u aren't allowed to complain when u use a free host, on the other hand a fee host is different

Where is this rule or agreement? Is it something I didn't read in the F2S user agreement? I highly doubt it. *complain * complain * sue me.

The redirect your old site to your new.:rolleyes:
The poll is biased because both options express the same thing. It's not possible to have another opinion.

Where is this rule or agreement? Is it something I didn't read in the F2S user agreement? I highly doubt it. *complain * complain * sue me.
all I am saying is that u can't really ask much from a a free host, if you want better stuff go for a piad host or else shut up

Consider yourself owned.

well i use f2s and it works fine with me

and about the poll, i mean..... doesn't it has to have a good and a bad answer? :rolleyes:

Back