• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

F1 Unleashed

Originally posted by PhoenixNetworks
No offence but the logo is tacky as anything and i really don't like the font, like the forum though :D 4/10

I am getting a new logo anyway...

i mean you make the data table as if you fetched it directly from database. give it style, e.g. by including image, background, or such into each record or the table itself.

I'm testing this in Opera, with 800x600 resolution.

Your site has a good header design and it loads very fast.

You might want to consider the large empty spaces in the body of your site. Possibly spread the content out across a few columns.

The footer is simple, perhaps you may want to consider seperating it from the body with a line, etc.

Nice job thus far :)

Did you click on the Geoffrey Sneddon in ©2004 Geoffrey Sneddon and find out how old I was?? 11.

The site is fairly good, no matter how old you are :p

But in the same respect, your never too young or old to strive for perfection ;)

Even if you do one bit at a time - implement a table on your first page with the list of countries...

Your content is very good otherwise :)

Back