• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

EZPROXYTOOLS Review

looks pretty good to me :)

but yeah... make the buttons work. The text box is probably a bit too big, etc.

A few negative things:

1) the corners of your disclaimer box and fuzzy and not round enough
2) I don't like those blue lines above the disclaimer box
3) the menu does not seem to be centered in the grey box, ~15px too much to the left

Besides that it's quite good
thanks for pointing out the menu, i didnt even realize that till you said it. that will be fixed today, along with disclaimer box corners. as for the blue lines, soor, but they are staying. :p
looks pretty good to me :)

but yeah... make the buttons work. The text box is probably a bit too big, etc.
hmmm, will consider making smaller, but not sure yet. and the nemu will work in final release. thanks for the input Carl. :D

ooops, meant menu. :p

anyways, the disclaimer box is fixed, and i am going to start the menu now. final release soon.

another gd design by Justin :)
But only prob is it loads very slow for me. im on dialup
to be frank no1 waits for 2min for the page to load. i would suggest if u want ur users to view ur design make it load fast like in 4-5sec max than only ull go gd. and ya make it a normal image show dont use css image coz it slows loadin upto 3x

i have noticed u havent put up any ads, was it intentional?????

ill look into the load time. havent seen a problem yet. might have loaded slow cause i was working on it around the time of your review.

Back