• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Exile Hosting FREE WEBHOSTING, No Ad's, No Forum Psoting

Hi,
I have some questions...
Is it allowed to write in arabic in the site that it...??

and what about small videos,cartoons...
and what is the file size limit...

Finally,...What Does "No Forum Posting" Mean..????:wink2:

Thanks,
Wearingseven

Hi there "Wearingseven"

We ask you not to wote in arabic as it is rather hard to translate and therefor there are security issues, as for the small videos/cartoons aslong as they are legal then yes!

No forum posting means you dont have to post so many times in a forum to get the package!!

i want to make a website to give the programmes i make all are freewares so is my application acceptable?

Dear Thorny

I dont know what happened, But I registered on Jan 5 and got confirmation latter with a Ref no : 6998798794 ........and still didnt get any activation latter of my account. Can you please tell what happen to my application??

BTW, the site is really cool and has a professional looked...I really appreciate to hosting site here.......good job.

Thanks

just submitted my account, making sure i follow the TOS of your site so i dont get banned :)

also, what are the DNS servers?

Hi there Tamzid and Oktam,

Firstly Tamzid's case, please sign up for the hosting again, it seems that your application got deleted for some reason, possibly for the right reason i dont know, also that reference number is only that, a reference number, that does not mean your hosting has been made but that your application has been posted to us!

Now for Oktam, the dns servers are listed in the account information!

Thorny said:
Hi there Tamzid and Oktam,

Firstly Tamzid's case, please sign up for the hosting again, it seems that your application got deleted for some reason, possibly for the right reason i dont know, also that reference number is only that, a reference number, that does not mean your hosting has been made but that your application has been posted to us!

Now for Oktam, the dns servers are listed in the account information!
oh :p:knockedou

I still havn't got any mail back about the Nameserver problems.

And that's bad cause it shouldn't take 6-7 days to answer an email?

However I've already found another hosting, so if you could remove my account that whould been good:

Reference Number: 9065016053
Username: butterfly

Thanks, Regards / Blade1941.

Blade1941 said:
I still havn't got any mail back about the Nameserver problems.

And that's bad cause it shouldn't take 6-7 days to answer an email?

However I've already found another hosting, so if you could remove my account that whould been good:

Reference Number: 9065016053
Username: butterfly

Thanks, Regards / Blade1941.
what a bad site they are operating,cheating us

tamzid said:
Dear Thorny

I dont know what happened, But I registered on Jan 5 and got confirmation latter with a Ref no : 6998798794 ........and still didnt get any activation latter of my account. Can you please tell what happen to my application??

BTW, the site is really cool and has a professional looked...I really appreciate to hosting site here.......good job.

Thanks
yes,you can get nothing,they are just cheating us.

Back