• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Exile Hosting FREE WEBHOSTING, No Ad's, No Forum Psoting

Thorny

Thats right, Exile Hosting are still offering high spaced packages, we dotn even ask you to put ads on your site!! So check out our great plans below and head on over to www.exilehosting.co.uk

Exile Mini
100MB Space
1GB Bandwidth
cPanel
Fantastico
Unlimited Features!

Exile Junior
250MB Space
2.5GB Bandwidth
cPanel
Fantastico
Unlimited Features

Exile Senior
500MB Space
5GB Bandwidth
cPanel
Fantastico
Unlimited Features

Happy New Year To All!! Please Read Our TOS First!!

Your order has now been received and you will receive an order confirmation email shortly.

Your Order Number is: 0497205223

:p

You'll find that we have clamped down on the number of Asian country applications, this is not what i wanted to do but we have just discovered that one that we did let through has decided to set up a warez site!! Don't blame us blame those that decide to break the rules!

Thanks for approving my acount!
But it seems that your system does not send out any details regarding username/passwords etc.?
Would you be so kind as to tell me what they are?
(I tried some combinations, but none seem to work)

Please ensure your email was correct!!!

*Update* I can asure you that our systems send out verification emails i have just set up a mock account, if you wish i shall post a screenshot?

Last edited:
I have just registred in this service and the site is both fast and very professional, I have activated my account but just have to wait for my nameservers to change. And it's excellent that this service has instant activation thats pretty good, but I think you guys should review the applications also in case of someone tries to start eg a warez, adult site etc.

Thorny said:
I can asure you that our systems send out verification emails i have just set up a mock account.

I got the verification instantly and there was no problem in registering in the hosting ;)

Hi there Blade, we do asess our accounts on a 30 minute basis or at least we try to stick to this! Any warez accounts we do find are terminated straight away!!

Back