• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

excited...

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
yeah, im am really excited. so much in fact, i think i just squirted a little pee in my pants typing this. i got my macbook pro today. 17" screen. it is by far the sweetest laptop/comp i have ever owned. i love this already. :D just thought i would share my joy.

Okay, by just reading the title. This seems like a bad thread to read, lol. Maybe you should have chosen a better set of words.

Btw, congratz on the new laptop.

yeah, im am really excited. so much in fact, i think i just squirted a little pee in my pants typing this. i got my macbook pro today. 17" screen. it is by far the sweetest laptop/comp i have ever owned. i love this already. :D just thought i would share my joy.

Nice, I am considering one day down the road to maybe get a medium end mac laptop so I can program for the iPhone. I'm not sure if I will or when I will, but if someone sponsors it for me I'd be making them iPhone apps ;)

you can buy what i just got from a guy on craigslist for only $1375. dont have all specs, but, if interested, i can get you his email. the one i got is only 4 months old, so, it still has the warranty and i can still get apple care, so, i decided to get it over a 15.4" refurb that would have cost me the same price from apple after shipping and tax, so, i got a killer deal on it.

Okay Justin, I'm going to introduce you to some uber-leet stuff, it's called:

M-I-C-R-O-S-O-F-T - Did you get that? I'll repeat it anyway, M-I-C-R-O-S-O-F-T!

hahahha, &%*( microsoft. actually, i got parallels so i can run vista if i need to. it is freakin sick man.

Last edited by a moderator:
I screamed when I first got my mac.

Didn't know how to use it... IT HAD NO START MENU!!!

But then a mate at work told me all I needed to know to make it go go. Now I can do troubleshooting on the Mac!

Okay Justin, I'm going to introduce you to some uber-leet stuff, it's called:

M-I-C-R-O-S-O-F-T - Did you get that? I'll repeat it anyway, M-I-C-R-O-S-O-F-T!
You spelled it wrong

M-I-C-R-O-S-H-I-T You read that... M-I-C-R-O-S-H-I-T

Back