• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

EvolutionWebHosting is Great!

Fear_It

Hi,

Im currently hosted with EvolutionWebHosting who are hosting 2 resellers of mine.

And i must say that their account creation is great! I signed up for a reseller and 2 minutes later it was setup. Support is very fast. I sent a email to them and got a reply in 5 minutes and got the problem fixed stright away. Their live support is very good, great support team will help with any questions.

Uptime, This uptime is great! since i have been with them they havn't had no downtime and the server speed rocks, page takes no longer then a second for it to load.

EvolutionWebHosting is a great service and i recommend that you try them. You wont regret it!

Keep up the great service. :beer:

Last edited:
You must of done something wrong, Cos this is a great service. Just because you didn't get iPanel doesn't be they suck!#

Loads of people get nothing at all, should be greatful for what you got.

Thats how i see it.

Lol chris your funny and its not only about iPanel chris ofcourse you going to say its false :) since you the owner the only reasone is thier were no tos set up to tell me about whats wrong or not it just a kid pming me 14 times begging me to buy the hosting and making me alot of deals no lie i am stupid and falled for it like a geek :)

This is getting old guys. Blue your opinion has been made; chirs, you will have unsatisfied customers, learn to let it go and focus on the future.

Chris, with all do respect, by your posting, I get the impression you're just a kid, trying to run a hosting service. Right?

Volt.Networks said:
He is 15. Its been mentioned and discussed in another thread before.

That's what I thought. I don't think I could convince myself to trust a ~18 younger host. I mean, they can't even legally purchase their own domain and hosting.

Back