• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

eservers.biz

amatsoukas

are eservers.biz good? does anyone have a server with them. Their services seem good, prices very good, but i am not convinced about their support....

Also i have another question regarding plesk...

I went to plesk.com and saw that the plesk was free to download... this free edition does not have licence for 1 domain??? i need plesk installed on my server, but i will host only my site on it (not creating a webhosting company), do i need to buy a 30 domain license???

Thanks

wow, this is really good. You know, i have an account with you Robert, and the speeds are really good...

Can someone answer me about plesk???

hi,guys

i want to apply eservers.biz too,but it looked like always "sold out",have any other ways to contact them? also,who can recommond me other companies whose hosting plan like eservers.biz, thanks!!

Originally posted by Gayowulf
I have heard that eservers.biz has a shipment of 200 servers coming in soon and a promo offer to boot.

Yes their new offer is outstanding, we are working closely with them on that one :)

Originally posted by Gayowulf
What exactly is their new offer? Shazad wouldn't tell me

I can't say, however I don't think anyone will be able to beat their deals. 2-3 weeks time everything will be revealed. All I can say is if your looking for a server hold off ;)

Do you know if they will accept money orders as payment. Shazad never got back to me on that. He said he would check into it...

If they accept money orders I will definately hold off.

money orders every month or what ?

PS : the deals coming out are very good , well worth waiting for !!

I'd be paying quarterly.

Is the deal a big secret:confused:

This is almsot torture for me. I have the money in hand to be sent on monday for a server, and now this comes up.

Depends how you look at it .... is that as high as your budget can go ... if not ... how high can you go ?

Add > thats a very good deal with plesk unlimited :eek:

Last edited:
That is about how high my budget can go. Presently, anyways.

It all depends on what I get for the money. If spending a bit more can be justified, I will.

OK , well i'd get that server you quoted.

cogent with level3 backup is good .. and the cheap setup fee with plesk is also good :cool:

Back